So Neils is in Jordan. He was given this amazing opportunity because he did so well on the Arabic tests that he took last year while we were in CA. The main reason for this visit is for him to emerge himself in Arabic. He was supposed to work a little bit with the embassy, but they told him it's a slow month so he just needs to go around and better his arabic. Today he got to go to Jerash, which is a beautiful two thousand year old city. He emailed me some pictures, so I thought I'd share them.
We definitely miss him (especially Elizabeth who asks for Daddy all day long), but thank goodness for Skype and email. He has internet in his hotel room so anyone that wants to communicate with him can. Life isn't the same without him, but we do enjoy spending time with everyone in AZ. It helps make our time apart go by faster.
3 comments:
What an amazing adventure!!! It looks so awesome! That's so cute about Elizabeth missing him so much. At least we all get to hang out with you while he's gone :)
Wow! This is incredible! He really is seeing and experiencing so much! I will have to try to connect with him. Glad you guys are able to keep in touch easily, where would we be without these modern inventions? I'm sad I missed you and the kids in Mesa!
WOW! Its hard to believe that he is all the way over there! That is so amazing.. He really is there. it is nice to have Elizabeth miss him. It shows how attached they are. I need to do better at hanging out.
Post a Comment