Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Skeleton's everywhere

So Max is obsessed with the human body. he wants to know all of the names of the bones, muscles, organs, etc... his favorite one of these is the skeleton. he knows about 15 bones. It is the cutest thing to watch him recite them.

 We've been doing skeleton crafts,

 Skull pancakes,

and I found this costume on clearance for $6 and couldn't pass. he knows all the bones on this costume except the ones in the hands and feet (he only knows the phalanges :)). It has been so much fun teaching him about a topic he is so interested in.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

I love the skeleton made out of macaroni! It's so funny how much he loves the bones. He was a really cute skeleton for Halloween, I can't believe he knows that many bones!

Tara said...

This is hilarious! Does this mean he's going to be a Dr?? I love Max man and miss him so bad! I wanna kiss his cheeks, even though it freaks him out and hear him speak in his different languages! I don't even know Elizabeth! Post more pictures soon! Love and miss you guys!!! XO!