Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Brotherly Love

Every time Elizabeth is laying on the couch, bed or floor, and Max notices, he lays by her. We think it's adorable, of course. The first few times he did it, we hurried and pulled out the camera. Now every time he lays by her, he asks us to take pictures of them. So needless to say, we have A LOT of pictures of the two of them (they're all pretty similar though). Here are a few:









Oh, how I LOVE those cheeks!!


Max always has to have a turn in the Bumbo, Bouncer, Swing, Carseat...





These are the joy of our life!!

9 comments:

Michelle said...

Emilie I cannot believe how big she has gotten and I haven't even met her yet! Sometimes life just really isn't fair. What a sweet boy Max is. He seems like he is the best big brother and will be forever. I love his adoring eyes. We miss you so much! Love you!

Eliza said...

I cannot believe how big Max is! And you just want to pinch those cheeks! They are both so adorable! It's so cute that he wants to lay beside Elizabeth all the time, what a sweet big brother.

Tara said...

Oh my goodness! She is a chubbster, just the way we like 'em! They look adorable together! Max looks so sweet! Wow this is too weird seeing a little neice I have never met, we must get together soon!

Grannie Wright said...

Oh my gosh! She really is a fat healthy little girl! I just knew Max would be a wonderful brother. And he is!!!! They are both sooo big. We love you guys. Miss you tons and tons! Maybe sometime soon I will get to squeeze those cheeks.

Rheslie said...

I love that little girls face SO MUCH!!!!

Hannah + 4 said...

So cute! Avree does the same thing with Reed! She has to lay right by him while he's on the floor and he just lays there and laughs at her, it's the funniest thing ever! I miss you guys!!!!!

Aliece said...

I love the way Max looks at Elizabeth! So adorable! What a great big brother! We miss you all! Hope everything is well. Hope to see you soon!

Hannah + 4 said...

I miss you!!! It was nice talking/texting to you the other day! Post new pictures of your cute little kids!!

Grannie Wright said...

WOW! This wonderful. Forgive me for not checking in sooner. Whoops! guess I did. oh well. Still loving on them sooo much. Just can't get over those chubby cheeks.