Monday, February 1, 2010

Lover's Point

After a week of horrible, cold, wet weather, we finally had a sunny day. Max had a rough week not being able to go outside. He would seriously live outside if we let him. We took advantage of the sun by going to this beautiful park/beach called Lover's Point.

 
  

 
 
  

 

Max had a blast. Especially when his Daddy took him exploring around. Because of my big belly, I decided to watch from a close distance. :) We hope the good weather stays.

5 comments:

Michelle said...

What a beautiful place, I love it! These pictures are amazing Emilie! How are you feeling? Are you getting excited? I am really excited for you guys! I miss you tonz. I wish I could get to know Max better he is so darling. Love ya!

Tara said...

These pictures are just so great. What a gorgeous place! We miss Maxwell! He looks a bit bigger! With the title of the post I expected to see you and Neils kissing! Ha...Keep these post coming! We love to see pictures of our little Max! Love you guys, hope you are getting good enough sleep while you can.

Rheslie said...

FUN!!! What a great place to be living! I am so glad you got some sun for little Max, that kid is so cute!!!

Eliza said...

How beautiful! Nice that you could get out and enjoy some sunshine (wish I could :() Kris would be jealous- he loves the beach and California! Max is so adorable! I love all your pictures. Hope you are feeling ok with your pregnancy, not too much longer, right? So exciting!!!

Grannie Wright said...

WOW! Max looks so grown up. The beach looks wonderful too. Man those are some really great pictures! Hope eveything is going well. Pregnancy and school. love and miss you. Neils Dad thinks you are so smart cause you did the molding so fast and good.