Wednesday, May 6, 2009


With the weather warming up and Max still wanting to play outside all the time, I've had to come up with different activities that'll keep him cool, happy and of course, outside. 

We washed the car.


Played with the Hose. 



Drank from the Hose. 




And even played in the freezing Swimming Pool.

He is definitely ALL boy. But we wouldn't have it any other way. We love it and him! 



9 comments:

Courtney said...

He is just too cute!! It looks like he is having fun and im sure you are as well!!

Eliza said...

I love those hose pictures, they are adorable! Your pool is still cold? Can you believe they want to build an outdoor community pool here?!? I don't understand it! We would be able to swim in it in July, maybe if it's not still snowing in June. Oh the insanity!!! Looks like you guys are having fun, love to see you blogging!

Tara said...

Yea!!!! I love it a post! It's kind of eerie to me how much I see Neils. I love Max in his hat. He gets cuter and cuter everyday! I am going to miss seeing him and Scarlet growing up together. You have to promise to come visit and we will do the same.

Alli said...

he is so cute and I love his red hair!!! He is getting so big its crazy!

Michelle said...

How fun! I wish it was warm enough here to play in the water here but we are not quite there yet. I love the pictures with Max and the hose, he looks so cute! I can't get enough of the red hair! I hope you guys are doing good. We miss you an love you tonz!

Hannah + 4 said...

So cute! I can't wait to get the kids together! We have to as much as possible before you leave!! Cute pictures!

Kindra said...

We saw you guys out washing cars the other day ..it looked like fun and the pictures proove it!

Will & Camie Shill said...

max is so big and so cute! how are you guys?!

Hardwick Family said...

He is so cute Emily! He is going to be such a heartbreaker!