Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Maxwell Neils Wright

Max is the joy of our life. He is such a happy little person. He is so active and loves to play and explore.  Lately his favorite things to do are swimming,  playing with his cousin Scarlet and aunts, eating food and looking at himself in the mirror.  He is so entertaining and fun. We get stopped everywhere we go so that people can look at him and make him smile. Neils and I love being parents.

8 comments:

Tara said...

Sooo cute! Now that I know your blog your gonna have to keep it updated. Everyone wants to see Max and all his cute pictures! Thanks for taking such great care of Scarlet, she is so bonded to you! Love you guys!

☂niki. said...

Hooray Emilie!! You've started a blog! Max is so adorable! You guys really do get stopped all the time! I've seen it happen on numerous occasions. He's just too cute and charming to pass up! I agree with tara, you've gotta keep us updated!

Hannah + 4 said...

EM!!!! Yeah you have a blog! I was going to tell you the other day that you need to start one... Little Max is so cute! I can't wait to see you guys this weekend! Post some more things! Love ya!

Eliza said...

I didn't know you guys had a blog, how fun and I love the name. Max is so cute and I'm so glad you have a blog now so we can watch him grow and keep up to date with you guys too. We love you guys and miss you tons! Love, Eliza

Kindra said...

I thought I heard that you started a blog! What a super cute picture of Max! Cant wait to see more!

Grandmommy Crum said...

I just stumbled onto your blob from Kindra's. Max is too cute! my girls told me what a good baby he is! I think hes a good mixture of the both of you! This will be so fun to watch him grow through blogging! Love ya

Hardwick Family said...

I saw a link to your blog on Taras blog so I thought I would check it out. Hope you dont mind?! Max is adorable! I didnt realize he had dimples on both sides! Super cute!

Jen Harvey (Brenner) said...

what a sweet little boy!